NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner - My Bathroom Staple

It's time to put the power in your shower! Do you know that the best time to moisturize your skin is in the shower? Warm water helps to open up your pores while moist skin is better prepped to absorb active ingredients.

Get more than 24 hours moisturizing benefits with the revolutionary rinse-off NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner! It comes in three variants, including a whitening one for dull and damaged skin.



The reason for a high level of efficiacy is a special water-activated technology, which boosts skin's absorption of active ingredients. It deeply replenishes moisture, leaving skin silky-soft and hydrated for more than 24 hours after use. 

There is also long-lasting hydration benefits which are spread evenly all over your body! So that our backs and even hard-to-reach places get the love. All you need to do is slather NIVEA In-Shower skin conditioner all over your body after cleansing on wet skin, and you can rinse it right off to reap all the benefits! No need to wait for it to dry, or fuss about it staining your clothes.



What I really love about this is that it saves me so much time! Moisturizing my body doesn't need to become another extra step in my routine. Body moisturizing doesn't get easy than this, which is why the NIVEA In-Shower skin conditioner is a must-have bathroom staple for the whole family.

I never had a habit of applying moisturizer or body lotion over my body because I always find it SUCH A HASSLE. I mean, I just want to crawl into my bedsheets and fall asleep immediately after I shower; why will I still bother with moisturizing my body? When I heard of this in-shower product, I was beyond thrilled because IT'S PERFECT FOR LAZY PEOPLE LIKE ME! And it's SO CONVENIENT I simply love how it does wonders for my skin, leaving my skin smooth without taking up much time.



There are three variants available: 

For Normal Skin ($7.90 for 250ml, $10.90 for 400ml)
NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner is fortified with sea minerals to soften skin and improve elasticity. Sea salt has a skin-conditioning effect that prevents skin from drying out, while Glycerin supplies skin with instant and long-lasting moisture. Vital nutrients in these sea minerals also aid in cell renewal for fresh and revitalized skin. 

- For Dry Skin ($7.90 for 250ml, $10.90 for 400ml)
NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner contains almond oil that has skin-nourishing compounds, such as catechin and epicatechin to offer intense moisturisation for dry skin. Rich in Vitamin E, it brings a natural glow and enhanced smoothness.

- For Dull Skin ($10.90 for 250ml, $14.90 for 400ml)
NIVEA In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner contains camu berry, one of the world's most abundant sources of Vitamin C and has up to 50 times the Vitamin C from an orange. Enriched with 50x higher Vitamin C from Camu Camu, this repairs 10 signs of dull and damaged skin by evening out skin tones and lightening dark patches.



Here's a short video of me telling you guys how to use the NIVEA In-Shower body lotion! I know I actually don't have to wait 1-2 minutes, but I leave it on while I use my hair conditioner! (If you can't load the video, it's available on my Instagram page HERE.)

- In the shower, cleanse first with body soap or shower gel, and rinse off.
- Apply the NIVEA In-Shower skin condition. The water-activated technology allows hydrating ingredients to penetrate skin whilst in the shower.
- Rinse off the product thoroughly, no need to wait for it to absorb into the skin because it works so fast!
- You are ready to dry off and get dressed immediately without worrying that your body lotion will stain your clothes.

NIVEA In-Shower skin conditioners are available at all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers! Get yours from the stores today!


xoxo, kaitinghearts

No comments